Procedures for the issuance of a passport via the embassy:
The applicant must come in person to the embassy’s premises, holding the following:
- The original Palestinian ID card, and passport ( or any travel document for Palestinian refugees ).
- (4) colored photos size (3*4) blue background.
- A copy of the birth certificate certified by the Norwegian Ministry of Foreign Affairs (in case of new born).
- Application fees: stamps for the renewal / issuance of a passport plus the mailing cost a total of (800 NOK for adalts), (600 NOK for minors under the age of 18 years old).
- Application processing duration is about 6 weeks in the normal conditions.
- Issuance of a passport is the responsibility of the Palestinian Interior Ministry only, and depends on its decision. Embassy will not carry any responsibility for the applications rejection.
- The issuance of a passport via the embassy is not compulsory. The citizen can authorize a person in Palestine for processing his/her application.